Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Conquer Prostate Cancer "The Book"

I wanted to share with everyone a book that was released on October 16th named "Conquer Prostate Cancer" by Rabbi Ed Weinsberg with Dr. Robert Carey and Dr. David Cauder. Rabbi Ed found my blog several weeks ago and asked if he could use my blog as bonus material when you order his book. I gladly volunteered my blog so that it may touch others to infinity and beyond. The book is an account of Rabbi Ed and his wife's experience with Prostate Cancer and the options he chose as a treatment. His Doctor even has an account in the book as well. I must say that once I started reading this book I could not put it down. It touched me through and through and I wish I had a book like this when I first found out that I had prostate cancer. It does a great job of laying out treatment options and side effects. Rabbi Ed did a wonderful job and I appreciate him being so open and honest with his own personal story it truly touched me. I do not receive any proceeds for using my blog with the book and highly recommend it if you are diagnosed with prostate cancer. Life is Good!

Here are some important links:

Conquer Prostate Cancer - the book
http://conquerprostatecancernow.typepad.com/lp/
Direct link to the book's page on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0982012101/?tag=conqproscan00-20
Conquer Prostate Cancer Now -- the blog
http://www.ConquerProstateCancerNow.com

1 comment:

Will Smith said...

Good one , thanks for sharing the experience it gives a lot of support to the people who are suffering from prostrate cancer and loose their hope after certain age