Tuesday, March 24, 2009

9 Month Update

I can't believe that on March 30th it will be the 9 month anniversary of my surgery. It seems like a lifetime ago because of all the incredible things I have had the opportunity to do and fantastic people I have met as a result of my cancer. We have lost some very important folks in that time frame which keeps things in perspective. I will continue my work as an advocate and evangelist for prostate cancer awareness. Proactive screening is so important and I cannot stress how important a DRE (Digital Rectal Exam) is beginning at age 40 with your annual physical.

I wanted to give everyone an update on my progress before I leave for vacation. Physically I am in the best shape of my life. Since my surgery I have lost 25lbs, can run 3.1 miles with ease and train 6 days a week (Swimming, Cycling, Running, Weight Training & Karate). My blood pressure had been 105/68 for a month. I will be getting my 6th month PSA test in a few weeks and will post the results. My incontinence is 99.98% better, I rarely have issues. My other male function has been slow to return, but is making progress. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Most other guys I talk with said it took a good year to totally heal so I am being patient. My wife and son have been so great through all this and I am really blessed to have them. God has really blessed my this past 9 months, its been an incredible experience, with highs and lows. I do appreciate all the emails, facebook post and tweets from twitter (see my daily twitter updates on the left column of this blog), you all have been great and I appreciate you helping me spread the word! Life is Good!

1 comment:

pamela drews said...

I’m giving a testimony about Dr. KOKOBI the great Herbalist, he has the
cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my  breast cancer, though I
went through different website I saw different testimonies about
different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: ‘Many people have
the breast cancer remedy, So why are people still suffering from it?’ I thought of
it, then I decided to contact kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com , I didn’t believe him that
much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed
some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it
(CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery,
he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I
will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him
and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was
tested breast cancer negative, if you are breast cancer patient or any cancer patient at all. Do me
a favour for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make
sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that
I referenced you.. contact him via: kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com You can also message him on whatsapp +254746618873 and for more info message me @ pamela.drews77@gmail.com