Sunday, July 19, 2009

This is NOT Goodbye

In my last post I stated that it would be my last but I have a few more things to say and decided to make this my last post on this blog. I have been inspired over the past few weeks with the effort of Lance Armstrong in the Tour De France. I just finished his book "Lance Armstrong, Its not about the bike" and went through a wave of emotion as I read about his battle with cancer and his courageous return to cycling. The work his foundation is doing for cancer and cancer awareness is incredible and wanted to acknowledge the inspiration it has given me to continue my journey through endurance sports for my cause. I am unable to compete in a triathlon for the remainder of this year due to my elbow injury but I am training for a duathlon and a 10k race by end of 09', and will be training for 2 half-marathons in the 1st qtr of 2010. You can follow my weekly training on my blog or follow me on twitter for my personal/training updates as well. I continue to race for all those affected by cancer, especially prostate cancer and all the families affected by this disease. I also race to create awareness for proactive prostate cancer screening beginning at age 40. If you are 40 years old you should receive a DRE (Digital Rectal Exam) as part of your annual physical, its 10 seconds that could save your life.

Thanks again for all your support, and if you just found out that you have prostate cancer, I hope this information brings you comfort. I pray that God will bless you and your family through this journey. Please feel free to email me with any questions or just to tell me your story. I want to bless you in anyway that I can.

Don't forget to look to the left side of the blog and scroll down and follow me on Twitter.

God Bless You ALL, LIVESTRONG, Life is Good!

This is not goodbye,
Darren Ritch
Who do you race for?

1 comment:

pamela drews said...

I’m giving a testimony about Dr. KOKOBI the great Herbalist, he has the
cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my  breast cancer, though I
went through different website I saw different testimonies about
different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: ‘Many people have
the breast cancer remedy, So why are people still suffering from it?’ I thought of
it, then I decided to contact kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com , I didn’t believe him that
much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed
some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it
(CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery,
he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I
will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him
and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was
tested breast cancer negative, if you are breast cancer patient or any cancer patient at all. Do me
a favour for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make
sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that
I referenced you.. contact him via: kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com You can also message him on whatsapp +254746618873 and for more info message me @ pamela.drews77@gmail.com