Saturday, March 14, 2009

Michael Vinecki - Passing of a True Hero

It is with great sadness to inform you that on Thursday March 12th Michael Vinecki has passed on. He was a hero to me because we were around the same age and to see his courage through all of this was amazing. I met Michael and his family (I have Winter's autograph on my hat) last year at the Athletes for a Cure Triathlon and was truly inspired by his story and what his family has done in creating awareness and raising money for prostate cancer research. I was so inspired that I got off the couch after my surgery and ran a 5k race and am training for my first triathlon in April and have raised over $6k of money for the Prostate Cancer Foundation. He will truly be missed by a lot of people but left behind a wonderful legacy that will help save lives into the future and beyond. Please join me in praying for his family through this difficult time and that he will keep his hand on them as they continue this journey we call life. I promise to keep fighting for the cause in Michael's memory and will "Never Give In".

Here are the arrangements:

Visitation: Michael will be shown at his home on Wednesday March 18, 2009
Address: 514 Camp Ten Road
Gaylord, MI
Time: 3pm-8pm
Visitation will also preceed the Funeral Service at Gaylord St. Mary Cathedral
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009
Time: 2pm-4pm

Funeral Service at Gaylord St. Mary Cathedral
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009
Time: 4pm
In lieu of Flowers, a college fund has been established for the Vinecki children through Northwestern Bank. Please contact the Funeral Home for any further details at
989-732-1770

1 comment:

pamela drews said...

I’m giving a testimony about Dr. KOKOBI the great Herbalist, he has the
cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my  breast cancer, though I
went through different website I saw different testimonies about
different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: ‘Many people have
the breast cancer remedy, So why are people still suffering from it?’ I thought of
it, then I decided to contact kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com , I didn’t believe him that
much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed
some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it
(CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery,
he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I
will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him
and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was
tested breast cancer negative, if you are breast cancer patient or any cancer patient at all. Do me
a favour for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make
sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that
I referenced you.. contact him via: kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com You can also message him on whatsapp +254746618873 and for more info message me @ pamela.drews77@gmail.com